Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sophie's first photoshoot





Sorry I am so behind on the blogging!! As many of you know, I have been a little under the weather for the past few weeks. I want to thank everyone for your prayers, phone calls, meals and everything else. We are so blessed with such wonderful families and freinds to help in this time of need. I honestly could not have made it through without you. These pictures are from several weeks ago obviously. Sophie is growing like a little weed. We call her our chunky monkey since she now has 2 chins!! Enjoy!


5 comments:

Mary Michael Conkin said...

What a little angel...

Unknown said...

Katie - she is such a doll! Shelby has told me a little bit about what you have had to go through. You are in my prayers and hope each day is getting better for you! Love you!

The Wimberly Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wimberly Family said...

hey Katie,
I found your blog while looking at Mark Conkin's family blog..small world! Your babies are beautiful! Congrats! Fun running into you at Adorable Child! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!
Amanda (Johanngimeier) Wimbelry

Nancy Washburn said...

Katie-you have got to show me how to do this blog thing-this is precious. Sophie is beautiful and I cannot wait to see her again!
Nancy